It was My Activity


Arranged by: Milkiyah, Muhammad Akbar, Mahmudah Tuzuhroh & Akhmad Hanif Syaeroji

Dialog   :
A   :Hallo guys,good afternoon?
C   :Good afternoon,how are you?
A   :I am fine,and you?
D   :I am fine too,what are you doing in here?
C   :I am working on a task.
D   :What kind of tasks?
C   :The task is creating a report.
A   :Oh.....By the way,what did you do last holiday?
B   :Me?
A   :Yes you.
B   :Oh last holiday i went to uncle house.
A   :Whit whom did you go?
B   :I went to uncle house with family.
A   :Oh i see.
B   :I went with my father,mother,sister and brother.
C   :How long were you in your uncle's house?
B   :It was about 2 days 1 night.
C   :What did you do there?
B   :The were many activities that we did there.Maybe if the story will be
    very long.
C   :No problem,tell me please!
B   :Ok.There we helped my uncle and aunt in the garden.My sister and i picked tomatoes,chilies,
    mustrad greens and potatoes.Then we gave the vegetables to mother and aunt.They would cook
    it for dinner later.
C   :Then what did your brother,father and uncle do?
B   :My brother stayed at home with my uncle's son was cleaning the house.While father and uncle
    cut the grass around the vegetables still small.
D   :Wow....that was a very fun activity.
B   :Yes,it's very fun and also quire tirring.Then how was your holiday?
D   :Nothing special.I did not have any fun activities like you.
B   :What did you do?
D   :My activities was watch TV,read novels help id mother in the kitchen and played game.That was
    my activity.
B   :Oh....Do not be sad,ther will be nother vacation?Hope you like my be on next holiday.
D   :Yes i hope so,thaks.
B   :You are welcome.
C   :What about your holiday?
A   :My vacation was fun.
C   :Where did you go?
A  :I went to the beach with my family.
C  :Oh thanks for your time.
A  :Your welcome

THANKS YOU
PON-PES NURUL FAJAR SEGERAN
ALWAYS GLORIOUS
Reactions

Post a Comment

0 Comments