Lagu Pembelajaran Kata Depan (Preposition)

Lagu Pembelajaran Kata Depan (Preposition)
Friday, August 2nd 2019
Oleh. Dev. Mulani

I put on all my books many pens eraser and pencil on the table

Then I save my scissor and cutter, ruler sharpener in pencil case

I open my book then I read it next to or beside my brother and sister

My father & mother are behind me they feel so happy because of me

The lamp lights above me the music box is under my chair, in the middle us there is a big shelf

And there are two cupboards in front of my table (me)

Examples:

1. The dining table is in the kitchen
2.  The door is next to the windows  
3. The laptop is in front of the books
4. My father sits behind my grand mother
5. The bath is in the toilet
6. My computer desk is in the middle of my shelf and cupboard 

Reactions

Post a Comment

0 Comments