Reading (about Food & Drink)



My name is Sumrohyani I live in Karangampel I like eating and I like drinking in cafe  I like to eat cake and bread and I like to drink coffee and I ice tea but I don’t like going to the restaurant   

Where does Sumroyani live?
Where does she buy her favorite food and drink?

My name is Juned I live in Brungut Indramayu, I like to drink traditional drink, like as Bandrek, Ice Tebu, Es campur and Es Lilin
On Sunday I always go to market to look for traditional food seller

What day Juned goes to buy his favorite drink?

I am Tajudin I live in Kemujing Segeran Village, I like all kind of fruits
I like Juice of fruit but my favorite juice is avocado juice

What’s Tajudin favorite juice?

My name is Waseng I live in Kandanghaur west Indramayu, I like all kind of vegetables and my mother always cooks for me soup because of I like soup, my mother favorite soup is corn and spinach soup

What’s Waseng’s mother favorite soup?

My name is Kuntum I live in Renggasih Segeran village, my house is next to the river and the pool, I like potato, cassava and carrot boild

Where is Kuntum’s house?
Reactions

Post a Comment

0 Comments