Simple Past Form in the Conversation.



Belajar memahami betuk simple past tense.  
By. Dev.Mulani

A         : (Name), Where were you last week? (Kal-tanya bentuk nomlinal)
B         : I was only at home last week.  (Kal. Positive bentuk nominal)
A         : Were you sick? / Were you in sick? (Yes – Question bentuk nominal)
B         : (-) No, I was not / I wasn’t/ No
            : (+) Yes, I was
A         : What was the matter with you? / What’s the matter with you?
            : (Kal. tanya bentuk nominal)
B         : Nothing, I was in living room along day last week (Kal. Positive bentuk nominal)
A         : What? You were in living room along day only?
: What did you do? (Kal-tanya bentuk verbal)
B         : I watched TV, did my home work, red some books, news paper and comic, and of course I ate    some foods and drank  water. (Kal. Positive bentuk verbal)
A         : Was your father angry with you? (Yes – Question bentuk nominal)
B         : Of course not, he was proud of me.
            : (-) No, he was not / wasn’t (+) Yes he was
A         : Did you open the facebook? (Yes – Question bentuk verbal)
            : Did your mother / (she) make you some foods?
            : Did your father / (he) give you money?
            : Did they like your activities last week?
B         : (-) No, I did not / I didn’t   (-) Yes I did
            : (+) Yes, She did not (-) No, She did not / didn’t
            : (-) No, they did not (+) Yes they did
Reactions

Post a Comment

0 Comments