Reading II

My uncle is the best uncle in the world he has a Lamborghini car and he has Ninja 250R motor bike. He is a pilot of Sukarno – Hatta Air Port, he has worked there since 2001 he usually goes to work at 06.00 am in the morning. My uncle never forgets to ask his sons to go to the mosque every shubuh. He has three sons and one daughter his wife is Mrs. Keysah she is a teacher in the children school Jakarta, my uncle likes playing soccer and golf, his favorite player is Paolo Dybala. His home is next to the bank and in front of the restaurant.

Mr. Keymal, he is the driver of online taxi he goes to work at 07.00 am every day, he always ready to brings his passengers to go everywhere, going to the restaurant, to the bank, to the school, supermarket, traditional market, mosque, church, post office and all another public places. He likes playing chess, soccer and badminton but his favorite sport is swimming, he always goes to swimming pool 2 times every week on Saturday and Sunday.Mr. Keval has a son and four da ughters, they are Adam, Sinta, Diana and Rose. His wife is Mrs. Lois she is a seller, she sells kind equipment of sports such as: racket, net, shuttle cock, golf stick and others. She opens her sport store at 09.00 and she closes it at 05.00. her sport store is on Mango street the west of the mosque and the east of the school. Why Mrs. Lois has sport store because she likes sport so much she likes playing table tennis and billiard.

When I look at to the yard behind, I feel like comeback to the pasttime, when I was child it was like a flying bird feels free, there was no feeling something no at all,
I and friends always went to the ricefield as the explorer boys we looked for fruits, brids not to forget bringing the rifle, and sometimes asked for cucumbers to a farmer when we felt hungry sometimes they did not know we took their vegetables not always, one, two or three, we felt so sorry till now.
Our time was so great, so good, full action, full of social and full of game every day we did it, it is not like this time.
My time is not like your time my children..
Baka mandeng karang kaya ngrasa balik ning waktu bengen, waktu cilik kaya manuk sing mabur bebas, laka sing dipikiri sama sekali,
Reang lan batur nggal dina lungga ning sawah kaya BOLang mupu woh2an, luru manuk ora ilok klalen gejengan trepel kadang jejaluk bonteng ning tiang tanos baka ngeli mangan, kadang ora weru sayurane tek jokot siji loro telu barange tah, nyesel sampe sekien.
Masae kita nyenengaken, bagus, akeh gerake, akeh sosiale akeh dolanane enggal dina dilakoni, ora kaya sekien.

Masa ku tidak sama dengan masa mu anak ku.
Dev_Barongan 18_06_2017_bari_ngedeng.


Dev. Mulani 11 March 2022

Hi guys, my name is Rukinem, I will tell you about the activities of my family members right now

Look over there my two brothers are playing games in the living room, look at inside there is my sister, she is typing on her laptop and come on we go to the kitchen there is my mother she is cooking chicken soup and let's get out there is my father he is drinking a glass of coffee at the terrace. 

Hello everyone, I am Tarsono, I will explain I will describe to you all about my bedroom

My bed is blue, it has one door and two windows with white curtains, there is a lamp, my bed is brown with blue blankets and two pillows, I have a desk and chair for learning or doing homework every day, I have a wardrobe, my wardrobe is black, I have a shelf with many kinds of book and there are many photos on the wall of my bedroom. 

Reactions

Post a Comment

0 Comments